You can follow the discussion on Decorating with Red Heart Ornaments for Valentines Day without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Thanks for buzzing by! I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment.
Hi! I'm Debbee, a maker of all manner of things, who likes to incorporate themes into craft projects, holiday and seasonal decor, table settings, and parties. My friends call me, the Queen of Theme lol! Home is the suburbs of Pittsburgh, but I also enjoy exploring the world with my husband. We raised two wonderful sons and are now early retirees.
Receive email messages when Debbee publishes new posts
Meet Glenfiddich "Whiskey," a brindle coat Scottie puppy now a year old and full of vim and vigor!
Hit the Slopes!
Refresh & Update
- Scottie Dog Christmas Ornament Tree December 22, 2021
- Add Christmas Cookie Cutter Cheer to Kitchen December 14, 2021
- Bringing Home the Christmas Tree Holiday Table December 7, 2021
- Chanticleer Garden: Farewell to Fall Season November 22, 2021
- Craft Marbleized Pumpkins Using Nail Polish November 18, 2021
- Liberty Blue Thanksgiving Table & Turkey Napkins November 9, 2021
- Modern Style, Fall Floral & Twig Wreath November 1, 2021
- DIY Fall Decor: Grapevine Cornucopia Wreath October 22, 2021