You can follow the discussion on Host an Extraordinary Favorite Things Party (Part 2) without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Thanks for buzzing by! I’d love to hear from you, please leave a comment.
Receive email messages when Debbee publishes new posts
Hi! I’m Debbee, a maker of all manner of things, who likes to incorporate themes into craft projects, holiday and seasonal decor, table settings, and parties. My friends call me, the Queen of Theme lol!
Home is the suburbs of Pittsburgh, but I also enjoy exploring the world with my husband. We raised two wonderful sons and are now youngish early retirees.
After a nearly 12 month search, we were thrilled to bring home another Scottish Highland Terrier — Glenfiddich “Whiskey,” a brindle coat Scottie puppy.
- Energetic & Playful Scottie Puppy: 6 Month Update June 24, 2021
- Fun Flamingo Tropical Table Kicks Off Summer June 15, 2021
- Easy Fleur-de-Lis, Bee Shape Napkin Fold Tutorial May 20, 2021
- French Inspired, Royal Bee Theme Table & Napkin Fold May 12, 2021
- Darling Vintage Style Stuffed Easter Bunny Collection March 23, 2021
- 14 Stylists Share St. Patrick’s Day Table Setting Ideas March 3, 2021
- Lucky 3 Leaf Clover Napkin Fold Tutorial February 25, 2021
- Preparing for a Puppy: Favorite Dog Supplies & Toys February 11, 2021