You can follow the discussion on DIY Festive Fall Grapevine Wreath without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Thanks for buzzing by! I’d love to hear from you, please leave a comment.
Receive email messages when Debbee publishes new posts
Hi! I’m Debbee, a maker of all manners of things, who likes to incorporate themes into craft projects, holiday and seasonal decor, table settings, and parties. My friends call me, the Queen of Theme lol!
Home is the suburbs of Pittsburgh, but I also enjoy exploring the world with my husband. We raised two wonderful sons and are now youngish early retirees.
- Silly Skeleton Poses on Elegant Halloween Table October 25, 2020
- Craft Thanksgiving Bread Cornucopia & Pumpkin Rolls October 22, 2020
- Halloween Gothic Glam Table & Skeleton Napkin Fold October 13, 2020
- DIY Sunken Shipwreck Pirate Wreath September 30, 2020
- DIY Eerie, Elegant Black Pumpkin Decor September 24, 2020
- Wine Cork Wreath DIY Tutorial August 27, 2020
- Summer Jungle Table & Palm Leaf Napkin Fold August 24, 2020
- Hacienda Vacation: Horses, Cows, Llamas, & Condors August 11, 2020