You can follow the discussion on Easily Refresh & Update Christmas Wreaths without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Thanks for buzzing by! I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment.
Hi! I'm Debbee, a maker of all manner of things, who likes to incorporate themes into craft projects, holiday and seasonal decor, table settings, and parties. My friends call me, the Queen of Theme lol! Home is the suburbs of Pittsburgh, but I also enjoy exploring the world with my husband. We raised two wonderful sons and are now early retirees.
Receive email messages when Debbee publishes new posts
After a nearly 12 month search, we were thrilled to bring home another Scottish Highland Terrier --- Glenfiddich "Whiskey," a brindle coat Scottie puppy now nearly a year old and full of vim and vigor!
Refresh & Update
- Chanticleer Garden: Farewell to Fall Season November 22, 2021
- Craft Marbleized Pumpkins Using Nail Polish November 18, 2021
- Liberty Blue Thanksgiving Table & Turkey Napkins November 9, 2021
- Modern Style, Fall Floral & Twig Wreath November 1, 2021
- DIY Fall Decor: Grapevine Cornucopia Wreath October 22, 2021
- Gone Batty: Black, White & Purple Halloween Table October 12, 2021
- Easily Marble Pumpkins for Fall & Table Decor October 8, 2021
- Walk on the Wild Side at Zoo Lantern Festival October 1, 2021