You can follow the discussion on Pretty Flower Napkin Fold Tutorial without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Thanks for buzzing by! I’d love to hear from you, please leave a comment.
Receive email messages when Debbee publishes new posts
Hi! I’m Debbee, a maker of all manner of things, who likes to incorporate themes into craft projects, holiday and seasonal decor, table settings, and parties. My friends call me, the Queen of Theme lol!
Home is the suburbs of Pittsburgh, but I also enjoy exploring the world with my husband. We raised two wonderful sons and are now youngish early retirees.
After losing our Fibber MacGee over a year ago, we are thrilled to bring home another Scottish Highland Terrier — Glenfiddich “Whiskey,” a brindle coat Scottie puppy.
Blog Hop May 13th
- Darling Vintage Style Stuffed Easter Bunny Collection March 23, 2021
- 14 Stylists Share St. Patrick’s Day Table Setting Ideas March 3, 2021
- Lucky 3 Leaf Clover Napkin Fold Tutorial February 25, 2021
- Preparing for a Puppy: Favorite Dog Supplies & Toys February 11, 2021
- Romance & Red Roses Reign on Sweetheart Table February 2, 2021
- 20 Sweet Valentines Day Ideas for Table, Crafts & Decor January 26, 2021
- Favorite, Most Popular Posts of 2020 January 6, 2021
- Adorable Crochet Zebra Makes Sweet Homemade Gift December 17, 2020